The jury trial is where the art of presentation dominates in our legal system. Trial attorneys prepare meticulously to win, and know unbiased feedback is key to hone the strength of argumentation. Measure the general perception of a case before you step in front of a judge by participating in a mock trial event or focus group study.
FOCUS KC offers a comprehensive mock trial service developed, owned, and operated by a practicing trial lawyer. The lay opinion can be crucial to your case, providing insight into the nuanced thinking and opinions of potential jurors. The simulated trail is designed to gauge what people actually think about your presentation and the nature of your argument. Our system helps attorneys overcome the perils of groupthink, confirmation bias, “yes-men,” and other assumptions that lead to presentations falling on deaf ears.
- Learn the verdict before the trial
- Focus case preparation
- Pre-select juror profiles from our extensive database, which considers: geography, gender, age, race, and other socioeconomic as well as customizable metrics
- Practice delivery, timing, and perceptibly of your presentation
- Learn how arguments resonate with jurors to eliminate bias and preconceived notions
- Narrow the issues crucial to the incandescence of conviction
- Consider, measure, and hone the most effective voir dire
- Test your trial exhibits
- Witness realtime reactions remotely in the comfort of a conference room
- Deliberate presentation acumen and overall effectiveness by reviewing recorded footage
- Study written questionnaires that detail the sentiment of the audience
- Select from 4 or 8-hour time blocks with the ability to stage multiple cases
Let our team help with juror debriefing to ensure you understand what Works and what Doesn’t.
- Administrative professionals;
- A/V Support;
- Jurors chosen to your specifications;
- Tables and chairs for groups of up to 60;
- Clean, modern facility at a convenient location;
- Ample parking for you and your staff;
- Technology: high-definition projector, screen, lecterns, speakers, laptops, and more;
- Refreshments and meals;
- Wireless internet access;
- Video and audio recording of your trial from multiple angles (optional) and
- Facility owned and operated by a trial lawyer.
Let our team alleviate the administrative headache of setting up a mock trail or focus group
study. Our professionals will meet with you to prepare the most efficient event based on the
unique circumstances of your case. Our facility is owned and operated by a prominent litigator
who knows this type of preparation is essential for cultivating the winning argument.
A detailed description of our process can be accessed here. For more information, general
inquiries, or a complimentary walk-through, please contact us today.