Our focus groups are conducted in a narrative style to give you and your team insight into how and why people think the way they do to identify jury bias early.
FOCUS KC’s deep jury pool comes highly vetted and customizable to the exact specifications needed to prime your case. Combined with our high-tech facilities and hi-def recording equipment, our mock trial experience ensures that each focus group you complete can be studied and referenced throughout the entirety of trial preparation.
- Draw from our deep pool of over 1,000 vetted participants to match your anticipated jury
- Practice speaking on sensitive issues to anticipate and evaluate juror reaction
- Focus closely on a single type of juror
- Study high definition audio and video recordings of each focus study
- Obtain pre-screening questionnaires and other methods of conflict-of-interest elimination
- Engage with a professional and experienced staff who expedite the pre-trail process
- Nearly 3000 square feet of configurable space
- Computers, tablets, projectors, televisions, wifi, and other electronic services available
- Professional moderators who will meet with you to help outline goals
- A comfortable conference room to view the realtime event
- A modern office space amenable to house firm associates, consultants, and clients
Interested in learning more?
Do you have questions, concerns, or interest in using a focus group study in your case? Contact us today and let us help you build your case.